Thoughts and Prayers...and PLANS!

Hello! For the past couple of years, I have dedicated my blog to highlighting the work of others in order to bring you inspiration and motivation. In 2020, my vision is a little different.

While I will still occasionally highlight great books from other writers, I have been shifting my energy towards providing tools for you to bring forth the things that you want to do in life. I want you to do some writing of your own and it is my desire that your vision for your life be fulfilled.

So, with these things in mind, I am happy to announce that today is the official launch of my journal and planner collections! I am starting out with a few blank lined journalss to get you going. I am working on some guided journals and planners to introduce to you next month. I do hope that you enjoy them.

Also, stay tuned for news about a podcast launch from me and one of my besties very soon! I'm excited about that and excited for YOUR futures, as well!

Get started with writing your thoughts today! Click here to purchase.



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment