Kids' Korner Review: Eraser by Anna Kang



I am a storyteller, so when I was a substitute teacher, my favorite part of the day was sitting in the rocking chair with the kids gathered around for story-time. They loved how animated I would get and they encouraged my plan to write children's books someday, especially those with life lessons. For now I am shining the spotlight on a great book of the genre, Eraser by Anna King. Check out my review and be sure to get your copy!

My Review: Eraser by Anna Kang



My four-year old and I had so much fun reading this book! We loved the unique illustrations and banter between the characters. It was engaging and packed with nibbles of wisdom on valuing yourself, as well as others. This delightful story does a fantastic job showcasing how we all have different, and sometimes hidden, qualities that play an important part in everyday life. I look forward to reading more from the author.

(Note: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.)




No comments:

Post a Comment